|BLACK POP - Art Gallery - Creative Director
Copenhagen. 2010 - 2013
Main activities / responsibilities: Brand management, design & production of all digital and printed communication and marketing material. Web & social manager.
|RTS FOOD - Brand Manager
Copenhagen - Barcelona. 2007 - 2009
Main activities / responsibilities:Brand management, design & production of all digital and printed communication and marketing material. Web & social manager.
|(BA) Medilogy - Art + Technology
Ålborg University - Copenhagen, Denmark
Finished - 2006
|(BA) Architecture - La Salle University -
Finished - 2000
|(AP)Multimedia Design - KEA - Copenhagen, Denmark
Finished - 2004
In charge of the Architecture design deparment of Circulo Arquitectos. Mainly developement of projects in these areas: Housing Design, Office Design, Hospital Design.
|Circulo Architects - Chief Designer
1995 - 1998
I have been driving my own company for several years as a freelancer. Have done many projects related to different concepts; Identity Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Marketing, E-video, Visual Communication among others.
- The Netherlands Embassy |Copenhagen - Denmark
- Papirgros |Hvidrø - Denmark
- Puma |México City - México
- TV2 |Copenhagen - Denmark
- Style Counsel |Copenhagen - Denmark
- Dansk Magazine |Copenhagen - Denmark
- Bayer |México City - México
- Distortion Festival|Copenhagen - Denmark
- EMI Records|Barcelona - Spain
- Squadra Técnica|Novelda - Spain
- Midsommer Festival|Lucern - Switzerland
- Tutti Amici Restaurant|Paris - France
- Transmat Records|Detroit - USA
- Black Pop Gallery|Copenhagen - Denmark
- Biscaya Restaurant|Copenhagen - Denmark
- Il Peccato Restaurant|Copenhagen - Denmark
- Gordion Restaurant|Lyngby - Denmark
- Paludan Café|Copenhagen - Denmark
- The Ivy Gallery|Copenhagen - Denmark
- Eva Solo|Copenhagen - Denmark
- Lateral Marketing|México City - México
- Bar 7|Copenhagen - Denmark
- Tender Restaurant/ Bar|Copenhagen - Denmark
- Foro Sheakespeare|México City - México
|ESKALANTE MEDIA - Own company
Copenhagen - México city .
2004 - 2007
Main activities / responsibilities: Design & production of diverse digital and printed visual communication material, brand identities, web design, interaction projects and video production.
The bachelor's programme links together many areas within film and media science, animation, design, sound design, computer science and psychology together to have understanding of new applications and to develop technology and program design.
The program is oriented towards design, multimedia, interaction design, communication, marketing, user experience and user testing, team work and collaborative medium.
The architecture program is an ensemble of four subject matters: technology, theory and history, design and communication methods, and professional practice, all of which must be articulated and integrated as appropriate to each level of the architectural studio sequence.
I am a Graphic Designer, Visual Artist and Creative Director. With 9 + years of experience working with Visual Communication across medias. I have worked in diverse areas such as Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Marketing, Interaction, Animation, Video & Printing media.
I have designed and developed many different concepts, from car rimes, furniture, housing, interior design, brand identities, websites, interaction projects, marketing campaings just to mention a few.
I´ve never stopped learning and questioning how design can improve our lives.
Creativity is my thread. I have interest in Arts, Design, Architecture, Culture and Communication.
I am multidisciplinary and always looking for a new challenge.
|ESKALANTE - Freelance
Copenhagen - México city .
2013 - PRESENT
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION